Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Culling!



Over on the DC Blog there is an interview with Scott on the Culling crossover that starts next month with the Teen Titans Annual I just finished. Anywho, here's a few pages from the Annual all colored up by Andrew with inks by John Livesay!

Enjoy!

Brett

5 comments:

  1. Everyone looks great!! Congrats for another incredible piece of art! So, Terra was originally blonde, huh? Good to know... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah so like when i was working in northern cali i went to the near by book store and found FREAKS! and the only reason i bought the book (other than my love of anthros) was your art. i draw alot and got into furries and anthros back in highschool and i love pencil, just started to dab in digital, but your line work is amazing and i was just wondering...how do u get it so tight. i gather you rough out your images before hand as i do the same thing, but your lines are perfect...was just curious if u use .3 mechanical pencil or u do it in a paint program..answers appreciated but you know what ev....artists maintain their privacy as i do...but if u get around to it...my name is meg and big fan so yeah peace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't like what they did to beast boy,but I guess I'll give it a try ...

    I did like superboy 8,so keep up the good work you crazy dc people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why but this picture is reminding me of King of fighters

    GED Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why, but Johns' post reminds me of spam. Maybe it's just the GED online link. Call me crazy.

    ReplyDelete