Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Sketch Saturday! WW and Robin!



This week, we have Wonder Woman and Robin (costume from Greg Capullo's Batcave!)

WW is sold.

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

Kaden said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your Wonder Woman sketches!! They're the bee's knees!!!

Do you like the new WW costume? You surely draw it excellent, either way! I'm really enjoying the new 52 DC universe. I can't get enough...and I've enjoyed your designs very much. Blue Devil looks awesome!

Brett said...

Thanks Kaden!

I don't like the chunky heel they sometimes give her. But it's cool otherwise:)

I'd love to draw WW at some point:)

Best!

Brett

Unknown said...

I really love these pics, especially Robin.

I actually decided to color Robin. Hope you don't mind Brett. Let me know what you think?

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k184/DrVentureJr/boywonder.jpg

dhoffmann25 said...

Hey Brett -

Is the robin sketch still available??