Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Sketch Saturday! It's a bit FISHY this week!


TheA-man. Those scales are a pain in the butt!


And this is an old character of mine. I've never drawn him before this and I'm not sure I'm happy with it. I must ponder it more.

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

BluePrint said...

As much as I love your work on Titans please work on Redhood and the Outlaws! Your cover is flippin amazing.

Shining Star Pictures said...

Love the Aquaman pic, is it for sale?

Brett said...

Sorry BluePrint, but Jason and the gang will be in TT 15 and 16!

Shining Star Pictures,

Sorry, that has been sold.

Best,

Brett