Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Am I Drawing Jim Butchers Fool Moon?


I received an email today asking me about this:

Fool Moon

The truth is I'm supposed to be drawing it but right now things are a bit up in the air so it's not 100%. I'm HOPING I'll get to do it, but one never knows. If and when I find out anything definite I'll let you know. The VH stuff was pushed back until late next year. I think someone might have jumped the gun a bit on this one.

You can see there were 2 versions of the cover. I don't know who colored it but I'm not usually partial to cuts and grads but this one doesn't bother me:) But the paw print on the ground is supposed to be blood, not 'power.'

Best,

Brett

1 comment:

Baron said...

Hi Brett,

looks great !!!! :-)

thank you, that you show us the coloured cover in diffrent versions.

hope that things go right so that you can draw Fool Moon.

i would buy it definitely.

Best,
Baron :)