Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, September 10, 2009

StormFront V2 issue 3 page 1

Welcome to the Jim Butcher fans:)

I wish I had more to tell right now, but nothing new. Sometimes the wheels turn painfully slowly. This and part of another page are what I got done before having to stop and wait like the everyone else. It's annoying to say the least, I went and researched scorpions and now, might not get to draw them:(

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

Joe Rawlings said...

This looks great. I would LOVE to see you draw the ENTIRE next book "FOOL MOON". The werewolves would look awesome. So... here's hoping they keep you around for a while.

Derek Ruiz said...

Yea that's what I'm going to get him to do.

-Derek
Senior DB Editor

Brett said...

Hi Joe,

That's the plan:) I'm shooting for the New York Times Best Sellers list;)

There is a T. rex in one of the later books so I might shoot for that;)

Here's hoping Derek!

Brett

Anonymous said...

I'm liking it so far! I hope it works out for you, and you get to do scorpions and dinos!

Good luck with the next volumes - I'm looking forward to seeing them all!

library lasciel (from the JB forum)

Brett said...

Hi library lasciel,

I drew the scorpion the other day:)

I'll draw dinosaurs regardless;) I'm not just a one trick comic geek, I excel in several fields geekdom;)

I'm just happy to be working on a book with a character I enjoy:)

Best,

Brett