Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I hate December!

It's the worst month for comics as the printer shuts down for weeks, and so everything needs to be done sooner. I was just given the deadline for the Larfleeze project and let's just say I'll be eating, sleeping and drawing until the end of next week. This means I won't be able to play until then:( So, if you don't hear from me that's why. Back to work!

Best,

Brett

14 comments:

Bill said...

Time to make the donuts.....

Anonymous said...

Sniff sniff....but my birffday's in december...

M.O.R said...

So's mine...and a Brett Booth original would be a great pressie ;) (I'm kidding, I know you're busy).

@Cryostar77 what day is your birthday on? Mine's the 6th.

DamonO said...

I can't help but be amused by the irony of all this. It wasn't so very long ago that Brett said here that he had no interest in doing superheroes and that he didn't think that DC even knew who he was.
Fast forward to the present, and not only is he working for DC, he's working on their most prominent flagship superhero team.

See? There's always hope!

Anonymous said...

Very close...mine's the 4th.

steve said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see the pages Brett.

We just got our first dusting of snow in Ohio. Time to break out the cold weather gear.

steve

M.O.R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
M.O.R said...

Happy Birthday cryostar77!

(Sorry for hijacking your blog, Brett ;), but it's a special occassion. )

Anonymous said...

Thank you MOR. it's greatly appreciated.

Brett, hope things are going well for you.

Brett said...

Belated Happy Birthday Cryostar:)

Busy here. Finished one issue, now on to the next!

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

Awesome news Brett, hopefully you get the other done quickly, and get some well deserved rest and relaxation. :D Thank you as well for the birthday wishes.

M.O.R. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a keen one.

Brett said...

Cryostar,

Hopefully, I'm just waiting on the script:)

M.O.R.

HappyBirthday!

Best,

Brett

M.O.R said...

Thank you cryostar77, and Brett. It is greatly appreciated.

And thankfully, it was a happy birthday. One of the best in a long time. For one thing, it was the first birthday where I was not sick. (Last year I sick with food poisoning during my birthday, the year before that I spent my birthday in bed with the flu. This year was the first year I was healthy, I got my flu outta the way last week ;))

Anonymous said...

You can't beat a healthy Birthday. glad to hear it was all good for you.