Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Teen Titans 8 Cover!


DC message board people. Please tell theleague to bite me! You need a remedial math class cause all your sales numbers are off. Thanx!

TEEN TITANS #8

Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art and cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
1:25 B&W Variant cover by BRETT BOOTH and NORM RAPMUND
On sale APRIL 25 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
In the aftermath of the Teen Titans’ assault on N.O.W.H.E.R.E.’s headquarters, there’s no time to celebrate because Wonder Girl is missing! Red Robin desperately tries to find her, but he’s got his hands full, as Superboy has announced his decision to lead the team, Solstice is still dealing with the devastating revelations about her past and Kid Flash is getting glimpses of a dangerous future that he thinks he recognizes!

8 comments:

heffison said...

Crap. Now I want a Tron suit.

tony said...

Brett i think you should start explaining this cover,and the Tron suits,you know anal retentive fanboys dont have a sense of humor,and wont get that its a play on the first issues cover,and superboy taking the reigns of the team.

Btw awesome job.

Brett said...

heffison,

Me too!

tony,

The solicitation copy for this isn't quite right anymore. The whole team, minus a few, get captured. It's just for a few issues until they escape. This cover was editorials idea, it's an homage to the #1 cover and there new predicament:)

Best,

Brett

Belmonte said...

Hi Breth I really loved the cover, specially Solstice's costume, she is so cute.
And ignore theleague, he is just a jerk that keep annoying in all the boards and threads with his bad posts and his constant "LOLS"
Thanks for reading and have a good day ^^

Brett said...

Belmonte,

LOL! I've been reading that guys crap for awhile. It's annoying that he insults me and then links to my blog, at least do it to my face! I would have said something on the boards, but for some reason I can't seem to log in, keeps telling me my email is invalid.

Also, since you go there. the Raven stuff was pushed back due to the crossover, so she won't be showing up just yet:)

Best!

Brett

Belmonte said...

Yes Brett it happens the same thing to me when I try to log in the dcboards. I thought that I was the only one with that problem.
And it's cool that there is still plans for Raven, but the corssover is the first thing, later new characters ^^
Thanks for reading and have a good day ^^

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm using up the available user names. I have six and rotate using them whenever I get bored (every few months). You can borrow one if you want but they are all but one Doctor Who themed...