Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, September 27, 2013

Last weeks' Sketch Saturday Original Cyclops!


My favorite Marvel character of all time in his original suit. Would so love to do a Cyclops book at some point. 

Anyways not sketch tomorrow, finishing off Batman Superman 5 this weekend!

Best,

Brett

1 comment:

Caz Tidrick said...

Bah. I don't like modern Cyclops. I liked him in the past, but not now. I honestly consider modern-Cyclops a villain. :/