Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, September 20, 2013

Sketch Saturday of the last week! Lobo....s


 Happy Sketch Saturday ya bastages.

Original Lobo 1, The Main man 0.

Also, Sold.

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

Kaden said...

I REALLY like the new Lobo design...it looks way cool.

and as always...your art is fantastic! :-)

INK INK said...

I hate this new Lobo his villains month book was terrible and he looks like he step out of a 1996 image book.

All I can hope for is this one fails and he is rebooted for a four time in the new 52.

Niguanta said...

I really hope someone is going to read this and maybe Brett himself, oh man that would be awesome. I have been blowminded by Brett's art since I started reading the Anita Blake comic series, I haven't even bought the books I just love the comics and the way you and your wife are able to make such amazing drawings. I used to draw a lot when I was young but never like this and I love to write stories, I have my own blog and I published a fantasy book. Do you think you might have time for a little advice? Thank you so much for whoever is reading this first and if it would be Brett, than I thank you, Brett and God!

Unknown said...

Take this, a true LOBO http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/241/d/1/old_lobo_x_new_lobo__marty__by_andreibressan-d6k974j.jpg