Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Character designs



Hoping to start another subject since the whole point of the last post was to point out the fossilized plate of pasta. Here are a few sketches from a defunct project. I don't remember the name. I have a ton of this stuff but our DVD drive died and I can't read them.

Best,

Brett


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is from the Ted Decker stuff. I loved those books, whatever happened to that project?

Brett said...

All I can say is something went wrong. But this is dead and won't be brought back by DB.

MileHighGayGuy said...

Super cute-like the mocassins and the shirt details. I've been looking for a man with a book in one hand and a sword in the other.