Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, April 10, 2009

Now for something completely different..

Or more of the same if you're new here;) A splotched Jaguar, possibly a new or recessive color morph. I only had a brief description to go by, but making stuff up can be fun... insert creationist joke here. Sorry I couldn't resist. On a similar note, my friend Erin has a new blog called:
Creationist FAIL of the Day. Oh and I guess today is Good Friday, but if my math is correct, then Jesus would have risen on Monday, not Sunday, unless of course you count the day he was crucified... Ah well, Happy Death of Your Savior Day! Why people would call it 'good' is beyond me;)

Oh, and I've signed out of my DA account, so if you want to reach me use the email in my profile.

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

Mountaineer_Elf said...

Thanks for the plug!

Happy death of someone's savior day to you too!

-Erin

Amy said...

it's good because it's a day to recognize salvation and redemption.

Brett said...

Erin,

We can start a traditional new greeting;)

Amy,

I guess you didn't get the sarcasm. trust me I was raised Catholic, I know all about their zombie cult;) (that would be more sarcasm.) I tend to poke fun at religion as it is a silly thing and no longer needed. I'm trying to think of something funny about Passover as well, and I'll ask my Muslim friend if they also have a holiday as I'm not as familiar with that religion.

And here I thought it had something to do with eating fish;)

Best,

Brett