Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, April 24, 2009

Spinosaurus 2009 in color

Damn that's an ugly beast;)

Brett

1 comment:

Martin said...

Hi -
Sorry to have to comment here, but I couldn't find a contact link.

Anyhow, I found your art on Zazzle, looked you up on Wikipedia and found your blog. Your dino art is beautiful.

I own Spinosaurus.com, TerribleLizards.com and Dinosaurian.com among others. I purchased the domain for a number of reasons besides the fact they are good names. I have always enjoyed dinosaurs and am now a father of two very bright boys who also enjoy also dinosaurs. One of them has approached the age where he can learn and assist with website development.

If interested, I would love to (re)develop these sites featuring your work. I'd of course provide whatever credit you'd like.

I've been a developer since the mid-90s and currently own around 250 domains with approximately 25% percent being developed.

I have infrastructure to support the project(s) including ample webhosting, scripting, etc. I'm also certified in Photoshop.

Anyhow, if interested, please email me at developments@att.net

Feel free to delete this comment.