Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Vampire Huntress Page 1

The first page, I have to add a few rings. But that's it. The building is an actual place called Greenbrier. It's a fancy hotel constructed with a bomb shelter underneath for the Prez and congress in case of a nuclear attack.

6 comments:

La Maitresse said...

Very nice, I'm loving all the detail! So it looks like this is going to be taking place towards the end of the series when it gets really crazy! Can't wait to see more. Awesome work. :)

-Miranda

La Maitresse said...

I'm so excited to see where this is going to lead, always thought this series would make an awesome comic series as well, even more than the Anita Blake books. L.A. Banks' level of creative writing is just insane when describing Hell and all its demons. Not to mention the light slinging fights!

-Miranda

Brett said...

Hi La Maitresse,

Thank you, I think this takes place after the 13th. I haven't had a chance to read the series yet, just the first book.

I'm looking forward to drawing all the monsters!

Best,

Brett

La Maitresse said...

Hehe, you've got alot of catching up to do then! I think it starts getting more exciting during the third book, The Hunted. Lots more monsters and the like are introduced, can't wait to see your version of them. :)

-Miranda

Brett said...

Hi Miranda,

If you hit the comics tag on the side you should get a bunch of sketches ans stuff. I know I posted Lilith and a messenger demon, the main bad guy from the first book and a bunch of other sketches, I still have some more, maybe I'll post them tomorrow when I get a chance:)

Best,

Brett

La Maitresse said...

Sweet! Yeah I saw the other sketches already, would LOVE to see some more! I've done a few drawings of Damali myself, haven't posted them anywhere as of yet... thinking of setting up my blog for art as well. Can't wait to see some more sketches. :)

-Miranda