Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Teen Titans 1 signing pictures!


Norm (left,) Scott (middle,) and Brian Buccellatto (right,) at their signing a few weeks ago for the Teen Titans and Flash 1 release. Thanks to David Hatfield for sending me the pictures of not only the signing but of a few sketches Scott and Norm did:)


Norm can do some great work all on his own:) Can you see who Norm's influence in this image is? Hint: it's not George Perez..



Scott's style had a vaguely South Parkian look to it... Blame Canada! 

Thanks again David! I hope everyone there had a great time!


And for you Wally West fans a quicky interview I did for Speedforce about Wally:)

And no Rich, I have no new news to report on him, I'm just a big fan;)

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

geogerus said...

It was a great signing, Love the Bunker sketch Norm drew for me

Javi Trujillo said...

Great interview! I hope someday we can see you and your ideas on a true Wally West Flash book! I can't tell you how much losing all the hard character development work that has gone into Wally has soured me on the relaunch!

David said...

That was a really fun signing. And you're welcome, Brett! It was my pleasure to be able to make sure you were there vicariously.

Also, when are we going to see the #5 cover for Teen Titans!? I got a nice, big sneak peek at the signing, and I can't wait to see it finished!!!

YEAH, BART!!!

steve said...

Wow, Norm draws just like John Byrne!

Tim Harrison said...

Is this at the Comic Bug?