Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teen Titans 2 Preview on CBR!


Head over to CBR for the first 5 pages and then head to your LCBS tomorrow for the comic! It's way better than the Flash;P

Now back to finishing up issue 5.

Bestest!

Brett

10 comments:

Kevon said...

So Bugg's name is actually Skitter? I can live with that!

StevenW said...

I loved this issue! Bravo to all involved!

Mark said...

Wow, excellent issue! Way to go!

John said...

Brett, loved issue 1, should be getting issue 2 soon. Do you do commissions, or sell your artwork? thanks!
john

John said...

Ack. Sorry about the commission question..I just saw your note that you hate doing them..LOL..

Brett said...

Hi Kevon,

I prefer Bugg but I was over-ruled;)

Thanks un_taco!

Much appreciated Mark!

John,

I always get asked to draw characters I don't like.

I do sell art. I actually have issue 2 art sitting in my art bin, so drop me an email if you're interested. And thanks for the kind words!

Best,

Brett

geogerus said...

Awesome work yet again.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/10/26/fifteen-thoughts-about-fifteen-new-dc-comics-today-flash-superman-voodoo-i-vampyr-new-guardians-blackhawks-teen-titans-hawkman-firestorm-aquaman-dark-knight-legion-jl-dark-all-star-west/

"5. Teen Titans #2 is full, fast and fun. The kind of thing you used to read Claremont for. Lots of fun playing around with text, filling the spaces and delivering back for your three bucks, even as it delivers flashy nineties storytelling. Lobdell and Booth are filling those twenty pages with at least twenty-five pages of story while still giving flashy splash pagey images. Bendis could pick up tips here."


I could not have said it better myself so I just copied and pasted,lol.

John said...

Brett, I sent you an email yesterday asking about a few pages. Just wanted to make sure you got the email. thanks.]

David Andrews said...

I liked this issue a lot.

Hey, click here to check out the second issue to of the Teen Titans being compared to HmmmBop - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com/2011/11/teen-titans-2.html

Brett said...

Thanks The Reviewer.... I think;P

Best,

Brett