Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Culling!



Over on the DC Blog there is an interview with Scott on the Culling crossover that starts next month with the Teen Titans Annual I just finished. Anywho, here's a few pages from the Annual all colored up by Andrew with inks by John Livesay!

Enjoy!

Brett

5 comments:

Rogue said...

Everyone looks great!! Congrats for another incredible piece of art! So, Terra was originally blonde, huh? Good to know... :p

M. Passaro said...

Yeah so like when i was working in northern cali i went to the near by book store and found FREAKS! and the only reason i bought the book (other than my love of anthros) was your art. i draw alot and got into furries and anthros back in highschool and i love pencil, just started to dab in digital, but your line work is amazing and i was just wondering...how do u get it so tight. i gather you rough out your images before hand as i do the same thing, but your lines are perfect...was just curious if u use .3 mechanical pencil or u do it in a paint program..answers appreciated but you know what ev....artists maintain their privacy as i do...but if u get around to it...my name is meg and big fan so yeah peace!

white eyed wonder said...

Don't like what they did to beast boy,but I guess I'll give it a try ...

I did like superboy 8,so keep up the good work you crazy dc people!

John said...

I don't know why but this picture is reminding me of King of fighters

GED Online

Fatboy73 said...

I don't know why, but Johns' post reminds me of spam. Maybe it's just the GED online link. Call me crazy.