Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Sunday, April 29, 2012

This Sunday, L'Chaim!


I don't drink beer, but when I do, I prefer something Messiah Bold! Found here!

I thought I'd take some time off from deep thought, and go lite this week;P

Best,

Brett

8 comments:

Fatboy73 said...

Hebrew messiah bold premium beer. The obvious choice, when Yahweh tires of being drunk on the blood of innocents.

Derek Ruiz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek Ruiz said...

On the Eighth Day He created HE'BREW!

Brett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

It is actually a decent beer brand. I am a member of the UFO club at the Flying Saucer Bar here in the southeast. I have tried close to 300 different beers and for the price it isn't too bad. It is right up there with Monty Python's Holy Ale.

Fatboy73 said...

I am a member of the UFO club at the Flying Saucer Bar

Is that like a beer of the month club? I've heard there are some pretty amazing microbrews out there.

A friend of a friend was visiting home from his European travels and brought some different ales to try.
One was called "Horny Devil Ale"

It's flavored with something like anise, juniper and a bunch of other funky spices. It can only be described as a kick in the pants with it's unique flavor and ridiculous alcohol content. I highly recommend you try it if you haven't yet.

Brett said...

Ah you crazy drunkards;P

I don't drink any alcohol, but Wizard did send me a bunch of micro brewed stuff for a drawing I did. I gave it to my Dad.

Monty Python's Holy Ale= awesome!

Best,

Brett

David said...

The Flying Saucer is a bar and grill the goes from Texas all the way to the east coast.