Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Backlash cover gallery

I keep getting asked for older stuff. I simply don't keep it around or on disks. But I was looking for some old Backlash stuff on the web and found this Backlash cover gallery.

This one was a favorite of mine, it's missing the back half but I've not seen that online.

Best,

Brett

2 comments:

Baron said...

Hi Brett,

at this site i found some old and new stuff of you.
Hope it helps ;)

wildstormresource.wetpaint.com/tag/Brett+Booth

Hope we will see more unpublished stuff of you.

Can you put up pages of Palatime would be really cool ;-)


Best,
Baron

Warmaiden said...

Nice. I got most of those covers in my closet.

I would like to see some pictures from Limbo City.