Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh Snap!



This is a video of congressman Barney Frank at a town hall meeting. I laughed my ass off!

I haven't commented on the 'Death Panel' nonsense because anyone with a half a brain should be able to figure out that having an optional discussion about what you want done at the end of your life (a DNR, no feeding tubes, no respirators, ect.) has absolutely nothing to do with 'Death Panels' and Nazis. Trying to make sure everyone can get help if they need it is the complete opposite of that. Perhapse if these people got off their asses and read the actual bill (but Brett it's over 1,000 pages!) instead of listening to O'Riely or those other idiots at Fox News, maybe this would get passed and the 40 million people in the US who need health insurance can actually get it. Us being 2 of them.

HT Greg L
aden's Blog

Brett

2 comments:

Warmaiden said...

THANK YOU, BRETT!

I have no health care either and Fox news just pisses me off. To think I used to love them. All any cable news does is show people in those stupid town hall meetings over reacting to crap they don't understand, and because of this, I would bet good money that the bill will fail because people are bloody sheep and rather believe we are becoming Nazi America over using their heads and actually read something for a change.

Anonymous said...

These people are off their rockers.

I don't know where they came from exactly or where they are getting their information.

But I'd like to have what they're smoking.

Barney Frank totally zinged her!