Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Damn you Blogger!!!!


I can't upload anything larger than this, a stupid little thing I did to test it. Grrrr I hate when it does this. I had planned on posting a new Dresden page but that will have to wait. I just finished up Storm Front #7 and we're awaiting approval for #8. I'm working on a few covers, one for Dresden and the other I can't say yet, but it's not Anita Blake;)

Brett

5 comments:

Crow said...

OMG, that sucks! I hope you get it straighten out soon!

~Crow

Adam "Pegasus316" Fullerton said...

Ouch, Dude.

That's annoying as hell! :P

(LTNS, by the way. We're all missin' ya over at dA. Not that I blame you for leaving one bit. Y'know... those of us who KNEW it was you. o_o)

Hope Blogger gets this stuff cleared up for you soon!

Ben Jones said...

Man i just moved out here near you somewhat (las cuces NM) weather is really weird out here

Brett said...

Crow and Adam,

It's done this before, takes a few days to get fixed. We've been having problems with Gmail as well. IT just stops working for about 2 hours starting at 7:00pm, weird.

Ben,

Wait until tomorrow when that winter storm comes through. And then in March were it's windy EVERY day. We've been here 6 years and we're still not used to it. Ugh!

Best,

Brett

Adam "Pegasus316" Fullerton said...

Weird AZ weather, huh?

Even so, I'd be interested in spending a Winter down that way. Mainly 'cuz I'm sick of New England winters. >_<