Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, August 26, 2011

Colored Bugg and Bart's homemade costume design


Colored version of that page I posted a bit ago!


Bart's Kid Flash outfit mark 1.

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

Rogue said...

Bugg looks wicked cool. Can't wait to read more about her!!! Bart looks good too!

David said...

VERY NICE!

I can't wait for Bug either! And Wall! And that other girl! They all look so cool and interesting. This is going to be a GREAT Titans team.

I love how homemade that costume of Bart's is. So funny. The question now arises, Brett - Scott Lobdell mentioned there won't be a Titans Tower because they're trying to stay under the radar. So where Does Bart get his new costume? Does Tim help provide it?

Brett said...

Thanks Rouge!

David,

Tim might have a little something to do with Barts new outfit... but there will be one last in between one;) Tim still has his 'Bat' ties so I'm sure he'll have a little extra cash to spring for some new duds:)

Best!

Brett

Lee said...

I love the idea of Bart starting out with a home made costume. Is this his first outing as a super-hero, or did he still spend time as Impulse?

Brett said...

Hi Lee,

As far as I know there has been no Impulse faze for Bart. I think he's have a better costume then;) But this will be his big TV debut as a superhero.:)

Best!

Brett