Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wonder Woman... with pants!


Another quicky, I gave her the boots and the pants... I'm not actually sure why I kept the boots on her when I decided to go with the pants...  Tired? Me?

Best!

Brett

4 comments:

S said...

ooooooooooo, looks creepy, kinda fit into the new "horror" theme of wonder woman

Kaden said...

Thanks for posting this! You draw a great DCnU Diana! Do you know if she will pop over to the Teen Titans book? I would love to see her interact with them...especially if you are drawing it!

September?...where are you??!! :)

Brett said...

S,

It will be interesting to see hoe horror they go with WW, I'd love a crack at drawing her at some point so I'll be reading her book so I know what's going on!

Kaden,

Thanks! I'd LOVE to do a JL crossover or just have them in the book. I've mentioned it to Scott and Bobbie so you never know!

Its just a few more weeks!

Best!

Brett

StevenW said...

Great piece! I hope we see some interaction/relationship between Cassie and Diana in the future.