Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, March 6, 2009

Azawakh Anthro

This is actually the first anthro I've done in a long time. Someone asked if I ever draw my own dogs as anthros. While this isn't a specific dog, it is one of our breeds:)

Best,

Brett

6 comments:

greenfoley said...

Love it!!

Warmaiden said...

Great work...Questions though...How come most of your anthro's don't seem very furry? Is the fur just super fine, personal preference or you like showcasing your killer anatomy?

greenfoley said...

Christopher I haven't seen the others so can't comment overall but speaking for Azawakh, they are very very fine furred and I think on something like this, making the fur at all visible would almost give it a less Azawakh look.

Brett said...

Thanks guys!

Michelle is exactly right. These guys don't even look like they have hair until you get really close up:)

Best,

Brett

Anonymous said...

Hey Brett,

Big fan of your stuff ever since the Wildstorm days.

I notice you draw a lot of dogs as well as dinosaurs that are anthro. I'm a big fan of Rottweilers and was wondering if you would draw one like that.

Thanks,
Keep up the good work.
James

Brett said...

Hi James,

I've actually drawn a few before in the Thundercats Dogs of War mini I drew for Wildstorm in 03. I can't find any pictures online and I don't have those pages anymore.

I only do anthros when I'm in the right mood, otherwise they don't work out to well. When I do draw some more I'll take it under advisement:)

Best,

Brett