Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, March 27, 2009

Sinosauropteryx in color

Jess calls it a meerkatasaurus;)

Brett

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! Love the feathers on him. Remember to tell people that's speculation and there to allow people to see the bird-like features. I think he's a theropod...though I could be mistaken.


Anywho, nice blog! From your profile, my first impression is....you are a nut ;-) (I'm kidding, BTW.) I think I can like this blog and your personality.

Brett said...

Hi Raptor Lewis,

The feathers are known for this critter, it's the color that's speculative;) And the hands are incorrect, but I took some artistic license so it would look like a meerkat;) It is indeed a theropod, of the Coelurosaur line. A distant relative of T. rex:) Here's the wiki page for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinosauropteryx


I'm only a little crazy;) I stopped biting months ago;)

Best,

Brett