Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, March 2, 2009

Deltadromeus in color

I've been trying to finish this thing off for about 2 weeks, my head finally seemed OK this evening so I was able to erase what I needed to (it took about 15 minutes. It sucks to have too wait 2 weeks to finish this off, damn headaches.)

Best,

Brett

6 comments:

Mark said...

Well worth the wait. :)

Nessie Knows said...

Still having headaches?

-Nestor

Brett said...

Hi Mark,

Thanks, I actually started this one last summer, it's been sitting for awhile.

Nestor,

Yeah, I seem to get on every Saturday. And then if I spend to much time on the interweb. Stupid eyes!

Best,

Brett

Nessie Knows said...

Brett,

Take care of those eyes, I got a major headaches yesterday, blaster Street Fighter IV and me reliving my youth...World of Warcraft doesnt help either.

I forgot to comment on the artwork, it looks great. Any books you can recommend for good dinosaur info, my wife loves them. Thanks alot Spieldberg.

Unknown said...

Great work as usual, do you have a general email address that we can send you a message on, I have a few questions I would like to ask but not on the blog if that is ok?
Thanks

Brett said...

Grifterrick,

brettbooth at gmail dot com.

Best,

Brett