Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

God hates Jesus


I guess God really does hate graven images! He leveled this one, read all about it here;)

Best comment by WINT: 'Thor rules!"

Best,

Brett

2 comments:

Frank Zweegers said...

hehehe i guess you might say shi... happens :)

M.O.R said...

I kinda feel bad for them. I read that people came collecting pieces of it as a keepsake. I imagine that the statue was kind of a part of the city, like the old arcade where everyone meets up, or the bridge, youth centre etc.

You know what I mean, if something is there for quite a while, people get attached to it, so when it falls, especially due to an "Act of God", it can kinda leave people feeling upset.