Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Deadly waves of stupid!

I was just checkin' on the science blogs and I came across this:

Marsupial cat!

Please if you see or know these people, please convince them to be sterilized!

And then I happened to find this:

Name That Robot


Is actually a rather hard test. I got and 81%.

Best,

Brett

6 comments:

Mountaineer_Elf said...

I failed with a 44%. lol I thought I was doing pretty good. :)

And dude...a marsupial cat?! Lol Those people need some book lernin.

-E

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo i got 88%. does this mean that i will be accepted by robot kind when they take over? that was actually a pretty funny test. makes me think i have way too much useless information in my head

frank

Anonymous said...

I am a robot!

(BEEP) (BEEP (BOOP)

Malfunction! Malfunction!

Must click PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT

(Self destruct sequence activated...)

5
4
3
2
1
...
...
-Raid

Anonymous said...

I got an 88%. A couple of those I've never seen before.

-Steve

Brett said...

LOL! Erin, that cat possum was really funny cause it's true!

Gold job Frank and Steve! Jess also got 88%. I think the martian rover got everyone.

And Raid, stop doing that. I'm tired of picking up servos and the oils stain.;)

Best,

Brett

Marcus Hooker said...

I failed with a 50%. Some were easy, others, I've never seen before.