Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Frankenstien book 1 volume 2 cover 1


Cover number 1 for the next Frank mini.

8 comments:

Baron said...

Hi Brett,

it looks fantastic ;)

Issue 1 and this second cover of 1 are the best covers of the Frankenstein mini.
I love it.
Will Jess color this ??? ;-)


Best,
Baron

Monster Scholar said...

I have been waiting so long for this! Looks terrific.

Crow said...

God, I love your work. Keep it up!

gary said...

I second that last comment!

Brett said...

Baron,

Jess won't have time to color it, sorry:(

I had alot of fun with this. I do miss drawing Duecalion.

More covers soon...

Best,

Brett

Baron said...

Oh no, the best covers from you are when Jess have her hands on them...
Really miss her colorings.

Best,
Baron

Baron said...

Hi Brett,

i found a wonderful colorist on the net, for colouring some of your incredible covers, hi,hi.

So when Jess have no time to do it, maybe he can ;)

His name is --- Nei Ruffino ---

His homepage is neiruffino.com

(On the site of comicartfans.com ,he coloured an incredible piece of J.Scott Campbell called Miss April)

When you look at it, your eyes blow away...

Best,
Baron ;)

Gregg P. said...

Beautiful pencils as usual Brett!! I've got to get my hand on some of these pieces. :)