Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sketches

One of everyone's favorite wizard Harry Dresden (this is a quicky.)
This is for a proposal that I can't really talk about.

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Harry Dresden! eee

Joe Rawlings said...

The vampire... Looks like Thomas (Harry Dresden's vampire brother)... Or... maybe I'm HOPING it looks like Thomas... You seem to be drawing a lot of my favorite novels lately... Are you still doing the L.A. Banks books?

Brett said...

I hope that's a happy girly scream;)

Joe,

The vampire has nothing to do with the Harry sketch. I've just recently started reading the Dresden Files novels, thus the sketch:)

The vampire is for a somewhat original idea:)

Best,

Brett

Baron said...

Hi Brett,

i like him, it´s a cool character.
Your art on vampires are everytime incredible. ;)

Will this project see the light at Dabel Brothers, or is this original for another company?

I hope this will rock like Anita.
Any plans that Jess has her hands on it???? ;)

Best,

Baron

Brett said...

Hi Baron,

Right now the Vampire tings is up in the air. I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

Best,

Brett