Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, July 27, 2009

Harry Dresden for sale

I have yet to be paid for this so if anyone is interested in the original please let me know. I also have some Frankenstein covers and a few never seen before Anita Blake ones.

I also have some Vampire Huntress stuff:
http://demonpuppy.blogspot.com/2009/02/new-project-l-banks-vampire-huntress.html
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgiS4-B0SPXelfDCnTYBrb6-A8kOUXKJkRVkPQjDc3dGKWbwWWUVrbQaxzLPLgcrxec1fLihNHqNWXHGlBm9b0shaAhViWQhvLtQiWLwKacDRkxxoLBrdV0zOPCbhJ_pJLg6de0alE86w/s1600-h/VampireHuntressGN1.1.jpg

brettbooth at gmail dot com.

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

MileHighGayGuy said...

That's gorgeous. Very tempting.

Brett said...

I don't charge alot for the original stuff;)

BEst,

BRett

Warmaiden said...

Who is the character? I thought it was Gambit for a moment until I looked closer.

Brett said...

Christopher,

That's Harry Dresden, star of the Dresden Files books and comics. It's a promo piece that I wasn't paid for so I figured I'd try to recoup my time.

Best,

Brett

Baron said...

Hi Brett,

it´s great.

I love your art on Harry ;)

Too bad that they don´t pay your for this.

Best,
Baron