Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, July 6, 2009

Funny Atheist Humor!



I'm actually a fan of this show, I watch it on BBC America along with Primeval and The Catherine Tate Show to name but a few programs. I haven't seen this skit (it might have been removed for time) so I had to watch it!

Very funny!

Brett

3 comments:

Marcus Hooker said...

I loved that, it was hysterical. I love Mitchell and Webb. Primeval is great too, but Little Britain is still my favorite.

SEBASTIEN and SUSHA said...

Speaking of dogs...

We just started the DOG BLOG REVIEW, where we only review DOG MOVIES and DOG TV.


The cool part is that we're DOGS... so the reviews are always DOG-CENTRIC.

It's been said, that on this big old spinning tennis ball we call earth, that our blog is by far, the FUNNIEST.

Check it out, check-it-out-ers!

doggieblogreview.blogspot.com and
doggieblogreview.com

BARK ON!

Love,
Susha and Sebastien (Jack Russell Terriers)

Conquer The Monkey said...

Classic, that was funny! We have two fun doggy posts up You might like, check them out at
www.conquerthemonkey.com
("The Real Housedogs of New York City & What to do when you run out of "bags" on a walk )
Cheers!