Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Wall!


I won't post Scott's drawing, I think he'd kill me if I did;) But he wanted it simple so we kept it that way.



These were the tweeks Jim made, I actually pulled the brick effect down even further to his right thigh. 

Best,

Brett

Breaking news! This character is now called Bunker. Do not panic! Duck and cover and all that!

2 comments:

David said...

VERY COOL!

I'm excited about Wall. I like his story, that he's a celebrated hero in his hometown. Everyone knows it's him, and they all love him for it. Neat.

Also, I'd pay to see Scott's drawing. :P I think you should just because he quit Twitter. As punishment.

StevenW said...

Have Bunker's powers been explained? He has some sort of energy exo-armor that Bunker can form into offensive weapons, right?