Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Anthros...Frogs, Buffalo and Gazelle

I could have sworn I uploaded these here, but I'm not finding anything with the search function. Let me know if I'm wasting my time!

A tree frog.

Buffalo

A gazelle faun, similar to the satyr's of old:) Sorry if these are a bit dirty, I didn't copy the clean tiffs over from the old hard drive.

Best,

Brett

2 comments:

MuffinHunter said...

The frog and faun used to be on the DA site, but I don't think I ever saw 'em here. The (awesome) buffalo I've never seen before.

Brett said...

Thanks MuffinHunter,

I'm trying to post the ones that were on DA and never made it here. For some reason it was quite a bit.

I had to go through all the posts here yesterday to see what was posted and what wasn't. It's my own damn fault because I didn't make an anthro tag until after I left DA. OY!

Best,

Brett