Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, March 5, 2010

More Dinosaucers...


A new bad guy design of an Agustinia, I'm thinking of calling him Augustus or Caeser...

The awesomely named Tricero... I think I might push to change the name to Trike.


His anthro form.


I had to do the Bad guy, Genghis Rex. I wanted him to look a bit more 'primitive', thus the different stance.


That's all for now. We wait for colors and then see what Sony and Cookie Cutter says:)

Best,

Brett

7 comments:

MuffinHunter said...

I'm glad this happened. :)

WolfAtHeart said...

I feel stupid, what are Dinosaucers?

Brett said...

Wolf,

Don't feel stupid, it was a bad cartoon from the 90's. I only saw a few episodes, it was really bad. I only barely remembered it when asked about it.

Best,

Brett

WolfAtHeart said...

Oh my...I just saw the opening theme on youtube. Yeah, I have to agree with you, it looks rather weird. Have you seen "Extreme Dinosaurs"? That one made up at least 67% of my childhood (the other 33% being eating, drinking, using the bathroom, school, breathing and blinking). Or "Dinozaurs"? That one was a little strange. They tried to combine anime with CG and it didn't turn out so well.

Chris said...

I loved Dinosaucers as a kid. You doing a revamp is really awesome news! These are amazing. Of course looking at it now its pretty goofy, but we were kids back then and if you liked dinos the n you were gonna watch anything with dinos in 'em.

Brett said...

Hi C (heh!)

The higher ups decided to not pursue this, so no more Dinosaucers. We are talking about doing something with dinosaur people, but it's just an idea right now.

Best,

Brett

Alexis Logan said...

Why not also Anthrosaurus based Allo, Itchy (Ictiosaur), Brachio (Brachiosaur) Dimetro (Dimetrodon) Plessio (Plessiosaur) and an unpublished Dinosaucer "Fan Made" based on a Spinosaur?