Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, March 13, 2010

White Jaguar Anthro

When I was a kid there was this cartoon on, I think it was called Sheena or something. In the show she had a white jaguar named Ghost. Thus the image, I couldn't bring myself to do a totally white animal so I put a few spots on her;)

Edit: After some digging it was called Jana of the Jungle.... Horrible!

3 comments:

Rhio2k said...

Keep it up, dude! Eventually you'll be the sole artist for Freaks! How to draw fantastic fantasy creatures Vol. 2!!

WolfAtHeart said...

That brings up a great point. Will there be a Freaks vol. 2? If so I really want you to be the sole artist.

Brett said...

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if there will be a Freaks! 2... It's possible, there's been some talk. I'm not sure if it will be called Freaks! 2 or not since the name is offensive to some of the Anthro community.

I will say I have been asked to do a a book of my Anthro art. I'm not sure if I will yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Best,

Brett