Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sick and Tired..

...of being sick and tired. You may have noticed my thin blogging lately. Or maybe you haven't. Or maybe you don't care. Brett and I have been sick with the flu. It sucks. Over a week sick and I don't feel any better. Add a concurrent small intestinal bacterial infection and you have a lovely recipe for major suckage.

I just don't have the energy to get my back up enough to post about anything.

3 comments:

Mark said...

Sorry to hear that, there is nothing worse when there is so much still to do, work seeing to the hounds etc.

I've an absolute mountain of jobs piling up on due to illness/sickeness getting the better of me this winter.

Role on spring and with it hopefully the end of all these flu bugs etc.

Jess Ruffner-Booth said...

The worst thing was the first day I was really sick, I had to sit up in bed in a weird leaning forward position or I couldn't breathe, and I COULD NOT GET that McDonald's filet o'fish song out of my head.

It was awful.

Mark said...

That sounds pretty bad! Sounds like you have been really fevered, I can remember some pretty crazy fever enduced hallucinations etc when I was younger sounds like the McDonalds fillet O fish thing was something like that I really hate getting that breathless way, it scares the hell out of me!