Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Jurassic Park comic

It looks like IDW has picked up the rights for a new Jurassic Park comic. I didn't like the first cover, I'm not 100% sure what theropod it is. Article is here.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I was pissed last night, but after seeing the cover artist choices... well they are all good artist, just not my first picks for dinosaurs but that might just be me. I guess I'll have to see what happens.

Best,

Brett

9 comments:

Nessie Knows said...

Brett,

Stupid question but would you do any covers if IDW asked you? I was wondering about that and here you go posting about it.

Nestor

Brett said...

I might, it would depend on a few things, but since I'm not a name in the biz anymore I doubt it will happen.

Best,

Brett

Fatboy73 said...

Looked at the picture and DUH!!!Isn't it obvious...It's a TyrHadrosaurid Rex.Probably the most famous of all the carnivorous
plant eating duckbilled Theropods.
Man and I thought you knew something about Dinosaurs ;)

Brett said...

Fatboy,

LOL! You need to head out and start doing stand up. That's 3 times in the last 2 days you've had me laughing:)

I might have to draw one of those now;)

Best,

Brett

Fatboy73 said...

Thanks man,I appreciate it.And I'd love to see you draw one.Big ol goofy thing with buck teeth and tiny little arms.Now that I think about it,sounds like something Gary Larson should have come up with.And this is completely off the subject but I just looked at my word verification to post a comment and it's gynorbut...now that's funny :D

Anonymous said...

A Jurassic Park comic!? darn, why didn't we think of that?

-Steve

Brett said...

Fatboy, once I get this next Stargate cover done I'll see what I can do:)

Steve,

Because we are awesome;)

Best,

Brett

Batipato said...

Well, I think Frank Miller is not good at drawing dinosaurs... it looks to me like a Spinosaur although... I´d really like to see some work of you, Brett, in this new series. Dream is free.

Patricio

Brett said...

Patricio,

I think you're right. It supposed to be a spinosaurus. IF anything changes, and I do do something I'll be sure to post it:)

Best,

Brett