Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Almost Sunday, I feel... dirty;)


If only this wasn't true. I know, I know, that somebody is their 'god', but damn their god seems to think it's OK for his minions to touch anyone they want, especially kids. You'd figure he'd, you know STOP it if he did have a problem with it. But I guess not cause it just KEEPS happening. Free will be damned, those kids don't seem to have it.

Best,

Brett

No comments: