Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Robot is Coming...

6 comments:

M.O.R said...

Ooooh...Shiny! :)

Really sweet. Can we see some more sketches of the character. These are cool.

The inking finishes it perfectly.

(It is inked right? Not just a heavy pencil like a 2B or a 4B?)

Oezden said...

Yeah it looks really cool.
I like it. :)

I think it´s a darkened pencil and not inked, so it looks perfect.

Best,
Oezden

Anonymous said...

I'll hide my drugs.

-Steve

Brett said...

Those are indeed REALLY dark pencils. It's for a logo design so I wanted the lines to be real obvious. I really do need to do a finished whole body of him. Maybe later tonight.

Best,

Brett

Derek Ruiz said...

Yup it's something for me...I wanna see that full body design.

Derek Ruiz said...

Hey put up the sketch of BR you did...but only that one.