Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday of conversions and a bit of con news.

I guess those pesky Mormons can't have al the fun! Convert your dead friends to the totally coolest non religion around! Check it out here!

Found via Pharyngula.

Not sure if I'm going to make it back to the con today, Jess hurt her neck/back and can't do very much so I can't leave her for long periods of time. I'll see how she feels and decide then (plus that AC is KILLIN' my lungs, how do people live like that! I felt a cold down to my bones... I had to go outside an warm up!)

Ben,

If I don't show up, send me your address and I'll send you something to ink;)

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

M.O.R said...

Sorry to hear about the war injuries. :)Get well soon.

I'd love to declare the current Pope an atheist, or Fred Phelps, when they die. But that would would be feeding into the notion that athiests are evil, which we know full well they are not.

I read the blog on the site, and I think everyone who claims to be religious should read it too.
There is a touching letter from a parent of a 21 year old son who became an atheist at the loss of his Grandfather. Whoever writes the blog told them that "Just because there prayers were not answered, is not a good enough reason to become an atheist." That responce pretty much debunks every negative notion of atheists.


If he continues to be an atheist is up to him, and he should be judged as a person.

Ben Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brett said...

Hey Ben,

I removed the comment because of the address (which I copied,) I don't want you getting junk mail or whatnot.

Best,

Brett

Ben Jones said...

ok thats fine I give the junk mail to the kids so they can burn it effigy. =)

Brett said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh first thing in the morning!

Anything in particular you want?

Also I have high rez files if you want to print it out and ink over that let me know.

Best,

Brett