Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Character Sketch


Well I finished the PowerGirl/ Huntress story yesterday. So now I'm just waiting for the Larfleeze script and another script for another one shot. I wish I could post some art but I can't until it ships or they post it on one of the news sites, which they might not do. So I'll try to do a few sketches this week. And maybe finish up that robot design I did. But for now, a character design I drew a month ago.

Best,

Brett

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always draw more Kevin the Ape Man to fill your spare time.

-Steve

DamonO said...

Of course, if you're just looking for some characters to draw to kill time, BLADE the Vampire Slayer comes to mind. Just sayin'

Anonymous said...

Hello Brett,

Would this really cool sketch happen to be of Eugenie Markham from the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead?

Thank you

Alexandra

Brett said...

You are correct Alexandra, I didn't know it had been announced so I obscured the name a bit;)

I'll put up some of the other sketches in a few days.

Best,

Brett