Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jade from GL Corps and the JSA


Just a quick sketch, working on another 8 pager, a little past the halfway point. Trying to take it easy today, that con just wasted me. Any who, felt like I lost 'it' yesterday ('it' as in my drawing mojo, not my mind. I lost that years ago!) so I drew this up to sort of keep me loose.

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good!

Steve

DamonO said...

Okay, we've got an official announcement now -- Geoff Johns and Brett Booth on the Larfreeze Christmas Special:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=28356

Gregg P. said...

Awesome!! Brett, do you ever sell any of these quick sketches that you do? I would like to have one or two for my collection...they're awesome!! Really like the White Lantern one. Sincerely!! Gregg