Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ep Con tomorrow and Sunday

Colors by Andrew Dalhouse.

OK, I'll be there (hopefully, the car has been trouble lately) around 10 tomorrow til 6 and then 12 to 4 on Sunday. I've got some small prints to sell off so come on over. I'm supposed to do a panel at some point, no idea when, or if my voice will hold out for that. So stop by and ask lots of questions about whatever!

Best,

Brett

5 comments:

M.O.R said...

Do like the opera singers do, drink plenty of lemon and honey, and the voice will hold out for as long as you need.

When you say ask lots of questions, do you mean "Who's your favourite member of Jersey Shore?" ;)

(I'm kidding. I wouldn't watch that show if I was strapped to a bed and court ordered to. I'm not that insane.)

Best of luck at the con.

Jade Starrz said...

Save me some! I will be there around noon I think... have to drive over from New Mexico.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

I like it if you choose to print from pencils to make them dark so they at least look like inks.

I would like all the pencil lines black, but hey I'll take this style. The linework and the colors are working together nicely.

Steve

Derek Ruiz said...

Call me after you murder your first fanboy...

Jess Ruffner-Booth said...

Brett can be appeased with babies and in a pinch, small children, preferably with a nice white wine and tartar sauce.