Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Monday, March 28, 2011

Starman/ Congorilla art!

It's finally arrived. I haven't gone through it all yet, but I got most from the front and then some from the back. If you're interested email me at brett booth at g mail dot com.  I'll try to get a list done at some point. And just so everyone knows page 9 (the Rex page) has already been sold.


Best!

Brett

2 comments:

steve said...

I really want a page with Gorillas. Be sure to hit me up with the list and prices. Tax returns are coming soon and after auto and home repairs I would love to buy a page.

Steve

Brett said...

Steve,

I believe there are gorillas on every page. I was gorilla'd out after this issue!

Best,

Brett