Muhammad getting his ass tickled by and angel, who knew he liked the kinky stuff?;)
Going in a slightly different blasphemous way today, enjoy!
For years we've been told that images of the 'Prophet' are not allowed, forbidden to it's Jihad time. Well this isn't actually true. You see there is nothing in the Qur'an that mentions this and this site, Zombietime
, has a WHOLE bunch of nifty images from modern artist all the way back to old timey Islamic artists. Here are few bits I thought enlightening from Answering Islam
"Numerous passages in the Qur’an prohibit idolatry, and worshipping statues or pictures, but there is not even single verse in the Qur’an that explicitly or implicitly says not to have any pictures of Muhammad. This bears repeating: There is not a single verse in the Qur’an that prohibits making or having pictures of Muhammad or people or animals or trees. In fact, there are some verses in the Qur’an which mention images in a positive context and which therefore presuppose that some statues or images were approved by God,"
From Dante's Inferno, Muhammad walks around with his guts out, yummy!
And this one:
"Pictures of Muhammad are "not exactly" forbidden in the hadiths either. The hadiths do not single out Muhammad’s picture. Rather, in the hadith we find the prohibition of all pictures of people or animals, which would include pictures from a camera."
I guess the Christian aren't the ONLY ones ignoring parts of their holy book. There are even some comic book like pages taken from the Qur'an where the 'Prophet' isn't show in a flattering light.
Found over on Pharyngula.
Oh and some ID fun also found via Pharyngula.
14 (+ 1) Reasons Why Creationists Are More Intelligently Designed Than Evolutionists
1. "Creationism" comes before "evolution" in the dictionary.
2. Radiometric dating has determined that Kirk Cameron is between 6,000 - 10,000 years old.
3. The banana has obviously been perfectly designed by a designer for eating and for using in other creative, non-edible ways.
4. Where the hell are those transitional species, like flying squirrels, for example?
5. If we evolved from monkeys, why don't we look more like the Planet of the Apes chimps?
6. Ben Stein offers a perfect example of irreducible complexity "wherein the removal of any one of the parts [such as dying brain cells] causes the system to effectively cease functioning."
7. Especially when filled with animal crackers, my Noah's Ark cookie jar is an exact replica of the real deal as depicted in my illustrated Bible.
8. Evolution violates the second, third, fourth, and any future laws of thermodynamics that science types can dream up.
9. If the earth were actually billions of years old, all the water from the Genesis flood, which currently covers three-fourths of the Earth's surface, would have disappeared down the drain by now.
10. After supposedly "millions of years," tetrapods haven't evolved into pentapods.
11. Evolution is only a theory, like the theory of the Scottish origin of rap music.
12. There are well known, professionally published scientists who believe in God and who think dogs can telepathically communicate with humans.
13. If you leave bread, peanut butter, and Fluff on a counter long enough, does it eventually evolve into a Fluffernutter sandwich? Not likely.
14. Contrary to claims by Darwinists, Ann Coulter is not a transitional fossil.
15. If creationism isn't a valid alternative theory, then what are we going to do with all that crap in the Creation Museum?Happy Sunday!Brett