Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I suck again!

I happened across this today: The Annotated Anita Blake: Vampire Victim.

I read a few of the posts. These guys REALLY don't like me. It's good for laugh and I needed one:)

Best,

Brett

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think my favorite comment is " i hope you never run into brett i a dark alley". like you would even give this douche the time of day.

frank

Brett said...

I found that amusing as well. Like I would bother looking up his name an tracking him down when I could go out to eat;)

Best,

Brett

Brett said...

Hi Robin,

The guy works at a comic book store so I think of the Simpson's comic store owner while I read it. Makes it MUCH more fun!

Don't worry at least they didn't call for my death! That's a step up!

Best,

Brett