Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Next project

I can't say what it is yet, but here are a few sketches, I've changed the file names just to make sure I don't spill the beans to soon.

More and some more commissions soon.

Brett






















































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So digging the girl with the vest...but you know, I've always loved how you draw your women. Hence the tattoo I have on my shoulder.

Looking good, can't wait to learn more about it.

Brett said...

Don't worry I'll post more info when I can:)

Warmaiden said...

Looks cool - I just hope it isn't Twilight :(

Christopher