Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Looks Cool

I was on Brass Goggles, which I don't go to often, seeing as how dressing up in cool genre clothing is no longer a priority out here in the dusty, hot, dirty desert with dogs that leap all over everything (I hate skirts anyways), and saw this post on a new movie, 9. Very charming in a weird psuedo-organic kind of way. The trailer on YouTube does not allow embedding, but is another one that is better here. Looks to be chock full of Tim Burton (as producer) style goodness, check it out.

2 comments:

Warmaiden said...

9 looks awesome. I normally don't go for that Tim Burton style, but this is something I'll see for sure.

I can't say how much influence Burton will have since this isn't based off of his work, as it was a short film by the same name first.

Gabriella said...

I have been DIEING to see this movie! I can't wait until it comes out! Final Fantasy meets Little Big Planet hehe!