Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Green Lantern Trailer and Awesome Rap Battle Video!



I will admit that the first trailer for this was... bad. But this looks like a whole mess of fun!



This was just fricken great!

Sorry I don't have anything new to post image wise. I'm working on some new character designs and JLA 57 right now, but I can't show you that stuff yet:(

Best!

Brett

2 comments:

steve said...

Love the epic battles. Hitler vs. Vader is just so silly. Awesome stuff.

Brett said...

Hi Steve,

I watched the Hitler vs Vader one. I didn't like it as much. Mayne because I'm not a big Star Wars fan. All the science stuff in this one was spot on and the guy playing Hawkings was perfect! I had just watched a show with him on it about black holes last week.:)

I did like Hitler on that one though. Vader was just weak.

Best!

Brett