Posting:

Due to the current troll infestation we will be requiring you to sign in to leave a comment. Also, please note that we will be very nice in the regular posts, but we will not be gentle in the Sunday Blaspheme posts. You will be expected to back up any ideas with facts.

I am always happy to answer any questions I can:)

New Rule! Staff reserves the right to cuss you out and post your correspondence if you send us annoying emails.

Best!

Brett

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Blast from the Past!


I happened across this website the other day. Who would win in a battle, Backash and Gambit vs. Spiderman and Grifter. I got a kick out of it and thought I'd share with any other old comic geeks out there.
The site can be found here! This was draw in '96 so be gentle;) Colors by Jess!

4 comments:

Mark said...

lol, oh yeah, this brings back memories. I still have the issue where Backlash fought that huge bear in The Kindred. Good times.

Warmaiden said...

One of the few Spider-Man stories I actually enjoyed very much. Too bad they didn't ask you to stick around and o the book for more than this two shot.

And Backlash would certainly win ^^

Nessie Knows said...

Oh man I just dug this out not too long ago with all the Kindred. Good times.

redelf said...

lol my husband still has that one somewhere.